She’s a Spellcaster-Type who supports “Dark Magician”.
SR03-JP003 Antique Gearwyvern / Ancient Gear Wyvern
Level 4 Earth Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) effect of “Ancient Gear Wyvern” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Ancient Gear” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Ancient Gear Wyvern”, also, you cannot Set cards for the rest of this turn.
(2) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate monster effects until the end of the Damage Step.
SR03-JP002 Antique Gearhydrea / Ancient Gear Hydra
Level 7 Earth Machine-Type Effect Monster
(1) If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing an “Ancient Gear” monster, at the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent’s monster.
(2) If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a “Gadget” monster, it can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
(3) If an “Ancient Gear” monster you control attacks, your opponent cannot activate monster effects or Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
RATE-JP039 ブレイブアイズ・ペンデュラム・ドラゴン Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Pendulum Dragon” monster + 1 Warrior-Type monster
(1) when this card is Fusion Summoned: You can make the ATK of all monsters your opponent currently controls 0, but other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
(2) Negate the activated effects of all monsters with 0 ATK.
(3) At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent’s monster.
RATE-JP001 降竜の魔術師 Kouryuu no Majutsushi (Dragoncalling Magician)
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster; its Type becomes Dragon-Type until the end of this turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can activate this effect; this card’s Type becomes Dragon-Type until the end of this turn.
(2) A Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz Monster Summoned using this card on the field as Material gains this effect.
● If it battles a Dragon-Type monster, its ATK becomes double its current ATK during the Damage Step only.
RATE-JP049 超銀河眼の光波龍 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
Rank 9 LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
Xyz Materials: 3 Level 9 Monsters
(1) If this card has a “Cipher” card or “Kinetic Soldier” as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card; other monsters you control cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of this turn, also take control of face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number detached, until the End Phase. The effects of all monsters taken control by this effect are negated, their ATK each become 4500, and their name becomes “Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon”.
RATE-JP011 光波異邦臣 Cipher Etranger
Level 1 LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use 1 “Cipher Entranger” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Cipher” Xyz Monster you control; attach this card from your hand or Graveyard to it as Xyz Material.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Cipher” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
RATE-JP055 RUM-光波昇華 Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension
Quick-Play Spell Card
RATE-JP005 SR-OMKガム Speedroid OMK Gum
Level 1 WIND Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
(1) During the Battle Phase, if you take damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) During the Battle Phase that this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using only WIND monsters you control, including this card.
(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a “Speedroid” monster, the monster Synchro Summoned using this card gains 1000 ATK.
RATE-JP043 WW-ウィンター・ベル Wind Witch – Winter Bell
Level 7 WIND Spellcaster-Type Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters
You can only use each effect of “Wind Witch – Winter Bell” once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Wind Witch” monster in your Graveyard; inflict 200 damage x its Level to your opponent.
(2) During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Wind Witch” monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster with an equal or lower Level from your hand, but it cannot attack during this turn.
バージェストマ・オパビニア Baajesutoma Opabinia (Burgesstoma Opabinia/Palezoic Opabinia)
バージェストマ・オレノイデス Baajesutoma Orenoidesu (Burgesstoma Olenoides/Paleozoic Olenoides)
バージェストマ・マーレラ Baajesutoma Maarera (Burgesstoma Marrella/Paleozoic Marrella)
バージェストマ・レアンコイリア Baajesutoma Reankoiria (Burgesstoma Leanchoilia/Paleozoic Leanchoilia)
雷撃壊獣サンダー・ザ・キング Raigeki Kaijyuu Sandaa Za Kingu (Lightningstrike Destruction Beast Thunder the King/Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju)
対壊獣用決戦兵器スーパーメカドゴラン Tai Kaijyuu You Kessen Heiki Suupaa Meka Dogoran (Anti-Destruction Beast Final Battle Weapon Super Mecha Dogoran/Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran)
壊獣の出現記録 Kaijyuu no Shutsugen Kiroku (Destruction Beast Appearance Record/The Kaiju Files)
壊獣捕獲大作戦 Kaijyuu Hokaku Daisakusen (Destruction Beast Capture Mission/Kaiju Capture Mission)
極刀の武者 左京 Kyoutou no Musha, Sakyo (Sakyo, Musha of the Supreme Sword/Sakyo, Swordmaster of the Far Eas)
Note: Supreme Sword here sounds like Kyoto, the old Imperial Capital of Japan.
Extra Secret Rare
陰陽神 クズノハ Onmyoujin Kuzunoha (Kuzunoha, the Onmyojin)