Starting with Clear Wing Fast Dragon, the Pendulum Syncho!
YA02-JP001 Clear Wing Fast Dragon
Level 7 WIND Dragon-Type Synchro Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 4
Tuner + 1 or more WIND non-tuner monsters
(1) You can send 1 “Speedroid” Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner monster you control whose Levels equal 7 to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from the Pendulum Zone. You can only use this Pendulum Effect of “Clear Wing Fast Dragon” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn: you can target 1 face-up monster the opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; its effects are negated, also its ATK becomes 0. These changes last until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of “Clear Wing Fast Dragon” once per turn.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect while in a Monster Zone: you can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
RATE-JP048 Haou Retsuryuu Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (OCG: Supreme King Violent Dragon, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon/TCG: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon)
Level 7 DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 1
(1) Once per turn, if there isn’t a card in your other Pendulum Zone: Place 1 Pendulum Monster directly from your Deck into your Pendulum Zone
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type Monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck.
(1) This card gains the following effects if an Xyz Monster is used as an Xyz Material to Summon this card.
• This card can attack twice during each battle Phase.
• Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls, and until this turn ends, this card gains 200 ATK for each card destroyed
(2) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
RATE-JP042 Antique Gear Devil / Ancient Gear Fiend
Level 8 EARTH Machine-Type Fusion Effect Monster
Fusion Materials: 2 “Ancient Gear” monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of “Ancient Gear Fiend” once per turn.
(1) This card is unaffected by other card effects.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Ancient Gear” monster from your Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.
Antique Gear Reborn / Ancient Gear Reborn
Continuous Trap Card
(1) You only control 1 “Ancient Gear Reborn”.
(2) Once per turn, if you control no monsters: you can target 1 “Ancient Gear” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. It gains 200 ATK.
Esprit Lord – Hikokujaku
Level 8 WIND Winged Beast-Type Ritual Spirit Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Esprit Calling”. Must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other means.
(1) If this card is Ritual Summoned: you can return up to 3 monsters the opponent controls to the owner’s hand, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spirit monster from your hand ignoring its summoning conditions.
(2) During the End Phase of the turn in which this card was Ritual Summoned, return this card to the owner’s hand, and if you do, Special Summon 2 “Esprit Bird Token” (Winged Beast-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500).
RATE-JP060 Esprit Calling
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Esprit Lord – Hikokujaku” or “Esprit Lord – Himekujaku”.
(1) Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish Spirit monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels equal the Level of the monster that will be Ritual Summoned or more.
Note: The exact spelling for Esprit Lord – Himekujaku is unconfirmed and is a partially rough guess at the moment.
RATE-JP023 Esprit Bird – Kannagi Tsuru
Level 4 Winged Beast-Type Spirit Effect Monster
Cannot be Special Summoned.
(1) Once per turn, if a Spirit Monster(s) (other than this card) is Normal or Special Summoned, and this card is in the Monster Zone: You can activate this effect; draw 1 card.
(2) During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand.
RATE-JP072 Esprit Healing
Continuous Trap Card
You can only activate 1 effect of “Esprit Healing” once per turn.
(1) If a face-up Spirit monster you control is returned to your hand while this card is in your Spell & Trap Zone: you can target 1 card the opponent controls; destroy it.
(2) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: you can banish 1 Spirit monster in your Graveyard; negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase.
SPEF-JP020 Death Toy Harken Kraken / Frightfur Kraken
Level 8 WATER Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
Fusion Materials: 1 “Edge Imp” monster + 1 “Fluffal” monster
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; send that monster to the Graveyard. During the turn you activate this effect, this card cannot attack directly.
(2) This card can attack twice per each Battle Phase.
(3) When a Battle Phase ends in which this card attacked: You can change this card to Defense Position.
SPEF-JP014 Furnimal Octo / Fluffal Octo
Level 1 WATER Fairy-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Fluffal Octo” once per turn eachj.
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Fluffal” monster or “Edge Imp” monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard due to being used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a “Frightfur” Fusion Monster: You can target up to 2 of your banished monsters; return them to the Graveyard.